Party Time, Sojourners!
We opened the doors of The Sojourner 9 years ago this week… and these last 6 months we’ve enjoyed great success, thanks to you! Let’s celebrate!
You are invited to Lady Sojo’s 9th birthday party to enjoy music with DJ Lipbone Redding. Bring the family, tell all your friends! We’ll have food and drink, and you are welcome to contribute anything to the spread, pot-luck style.
Jupiter will have his tarot cards to offer readings – walkin’s welcome. $40 for the 10 card spread.
Door prizes will be drawn at 9:30! Must be present to win!
To say thank you for your excellent patronage, come check out our SALES the rest of March, starting TODAY! Every few days we’ll discount more things. Friday and Saturday, March 30-31, THE WHOLE store will be 30% OFF! Which is handy because we currently have so much new merchandise we don’t know where to put it all. 🙂
- SO MUCH INCENSE! Stick, cone, rope, loose…
- Incense holders and burners of all styles; candle holders of all kinds.
- Stones and Crystals in tumbled, raw, specimens, spheres, wands, chakra sets…
- Special new stone varieties just in from Brazil: Tangerine quartz, tri-color kyanite, super 7, lepidolite slices, amethyst, morganite, hiddenite, andalusite, amblygonite, alexandrite, imperial topaz, blue topaz and Aquamarine
- Gemstone mala-style bracelets in 50 different stones, offering 4 mm and 8 mm sizes
- Twice as much pewter, sterling silver and gemstone jewelry than we’ve ever had before: pendants, rings, dangly and stud earrings!
- Chakra EVERYTHING. Seriously, if it can be made in rainbow colors with Chakra mandalas, we now carry it. lol
- Dream Catchers like crazy.
- Altar goods for ceremonies in many styles.
- Tarot Cards, rune sets, spirit boards and pendulums for days.
- wind chimes, strings of bells…
Come see us!
~Heron Michelle, Courtney, Jupiter