Thank you, Sojourners!
Thanks to your AMAZING patronage this year, the shop’s business is booming like never before! This means that we can fill her to the rafters with exotic new treasures. Our only problems now is figuring out where to put it all! Save us from our plight, by giving these beautiful things a new home with you!
Trade Show Adventures
In June we went on an epic shopping adventure to the International New Age Trade Show in Denver, Colorado. There I found many new vendors and artists from all over the world. Those goods are now arriving! There were so many that I scheduled shipments now through October.
We already have in stock:
- Sustainably harvested Palo Santo wood, incense pyramids, room sprays and soaps.
- Himalayan jewelry with Buddhist and Hindu themes
- Sterling Silver and Stone rings, pendants and earrings, especially Rainbow Moonstone, Labradorite and Indian Turquoise
- Singing bowls, Tingsha and brass Deity Statues from Nepal
- Stainless Steel chains and water-proof chambered pendants to carry spells, prayers or ashes.
- Stone, sacred wood and Rudraksha malas.
- Exotic Feather, crystal and horn-handled fans made in Kentucky
- Magnetic I-ching divination tools
- Turkish Tapestries in many colorful and ethereal designs, perfect to hang on the wall of a dorm room or sacred space.
- Etched selenite palm stones and slabs from Fractalista (See video below)
- SO MANY CRYSTALS!
In the coming weeks, we expect to arrive:
- Hundreds of new esoteric books from three new publishers
- SO MANY new tarot decks and divination systems
- aromatherapy sprays that smell amazing
- leather journals in new designs, sizes and colors
- Hand carved and painted Retablos, saint and angel icons, by ECU art grad Lynn Garlick
- Hand-crafted jewelry with bind runes, Celtic, astrology and chakra symbols
- Deity Shrine images, cards and prints from renowned witch, author and artist Laura Tempest Zakroff.
New Stones and Crystals
Especially exciting are all the new stones and crystals. These are just a few of the varieties we’ve never carried before. We invite you to come in to enjoy the air conditioning, aromas and energies of all these new crystal friends.
Come see for yourself! We are open Monday through Saturday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.