Happy Autumnal Equinox, Sojourners!
This weekend The Sojourner celebrates our 9th anniversary in business! In 2009, we began our adventures in commerce as vendors in a single 10×10 tent at the Central North Carolina Pagan Pride festival in Raleigh. This year we return for the 10th straight year to fill THREE tents with our pagan, witchy, metaphysical goodness! Come see us at the new festival location and take home one of these beautiful new Deity statues.
We will remain open in Greenville Friday night until 9:00 during FreeBoot Friday events in Uptown, and Saturday 10:00-6:00 as normal.
Note that we will be CLOSED on Monday, Sept. 18th to recover and put the shop back together after our big weekend!
Optimist Club Farm
2908 Optimist Farm Rd
Admission each day is a donation for the Food Bank of Central and Eastern NC.
CBD Informational Event – Cannabinoid Nutritional Supplements from HEMP
Curious about the health benefits of Cannabinoid (CBD) Nutritional Supplements? Are Industrial HEMP products legal in NC? (YES, since 2003!) The Founders Hemp team are coming to The Sojo to answer all your questions.
Join us in October, on Friday the 13th from 6:00-9:00 for an informational event.
- 6:30 Informational Presentation begins on the medical and legal aspects of Founder’s Hemp produced here in the USA and NC.
- Some free samples provided – first come, first serve!
- Door Prize drawing for those attending presentation.
- Sojourner will have products available for purchase that night for 10% off.
- Founder’s Hemp is bringing their full product line for “Show and Tell”
- Also taking custom orders that night for their full line of products with a 10% discount. Payments will be taken in full at the event. This will help us stock up an even broader range of products going forward.
The Sojourner will provide light refreshments.
Until then, this article from Medical News Today has some good info and links about the medical research being done on CBD. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317221.php
For more info on Legality:
US Farm Bill Section 7606
(Which the states operate Under Legality Wise)
North Carolina – SB 313
North Carolina – SB 992