Springtime is a season of growth and change, and what changes are on the horizon for us!
First of all, starting this upcoming Easter sunday, we will be adopting new hours for the spring and summer seasons as listed below. We will be closing on Sunday, and closing at 6:00pm on Fridays unless there is an announced special event such as First Friday Artwalk.
SOJOURNER SPRING/SUMMER HOURS
Monday: 10:00 – 6:00
Tuesday: 10:00 – 6:00
Wednesday: 10:00 – 6:00
Thursday: 10:00 – 6:00
Friday: 10:00 – 6:00*
*During First Friday Artwalk and other special events, we are open until 9:00pm!
Saturday: 10:00 – 6:00
Secondly, it is time for us to bid a fond farewell to Liz Merritt, our coworker and friend who will be leaving us this week to pursue greater adventures! We will miss you Liz, and we thank you for being with us for the past three years. Much blessings on your journey!
We are so appreciative of the business we have had the good fortune to receive over the past few weeks! We are slowly but surely receiving more inventory restocks over time, so be sure to check regularly if there is an item you are waiting for. Recent restocks include:
- Loose smudge bundles in our basket display, including white sage, juniper, blue sage, yerba santa, and lavender! We have just recently placed an order for even more bundles, expanding into mugwort (black sage) and large cedar bundles!
- Tapestries! We have more of our full-color cotton tapestries in stock, and have expanded into a few new designs! Stop by to check out the blue peacock feather mandala, natural tan ohm symbol, rainbow chakra symbol, and giant crystal grid/flower of life print tapestries!
- Crystal prisms! Small hanging prisms reflect beautiful rainbow light on your walls and windows when hung in a sunny location.
- Pendulums! We have recently received a few NEW pendulum necklaces, and have many beautiful stone pendulums currently in stock.
- ON IT’S WAY: Natural, handmade soaps have just been ordered, and are on their way! This includes extra stock of the most popular scents, including Sandalwood, Dragon’s Blood, Patchouli/Sweet Orange, and Chlorophyll/Charcoal.
We hope to see you in soon, and wish you the best for Passover, the upcoming Easter holiday, and spring break week. ❤