Happy Thanksgiving, Sojourners!
Support small business in Uptown Greenville this Friday November 23rd and Saturday November 24th, when everything in the store will be 25% off!
After the feasts are cleared this holiday weekend, join us for some peace and whimsy! Avoid big crowds and long lines while still enjoying the biggest shopping day of the year! We will be having Black Friday and Small Business Saturday SALES! We’ll also have some incense samples available with purchases, and beautiful gift wrapping!
This includes *all* crystals, CBD oil products, incense, candles, silver jewelry, calendars, books, leather journals, teas and tea supplies, essential oils, herbs, natural soaps, dream catchers, mala beads, stone bracelets, tapestries, sage smudge sticks, tarot decks, pendulums, altar tools, statuary… EVERYTHING but the kitchen sink! (And a few consignment pieces too.)
This is one of our biggest and *only* sales of the year, and will only last these two days! We hope to see you there!
Thursday – Thanksgiving day we will be closed!
Friday-Saturday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
May all your holidays be brightly blessed,
~The Sojourner Team
Party Time, Sojourners!
We opened the doors of The Sojourner 9 years ago this week… and these last 6 months we’ve enjoyed great success, thanks to you! Let’s celebrate!
You are invited to Lady Sojo’s 9th birthday party to enjoy music with DJ Lipbone Redding. Bring the family, tell all your friends! We’ll have food and drink, and you are welcome to contribute anything to the spread, pot-luck style.
Jupiter will have his tarot cards to offer readings – walkin’s welcome. $40 for the 10 card spread.
Door prizes will be drawn at 9:30! Must be present to win!
To say thank you for your excellent patronage, come check out our SALES the rest of March, starting TODAY! Every few days we’ll discount more things. Friday and Saturday, March 30-31, THE WHOLE store will be 30% OFF! Which is handy because we currently have so much new merchandise we don’t know where to put it all. 🙂
- SO MUCH INCENSE! Stick, cone, rope, loose…
- Incense holders and burners of all styles; candle holders of all kinds.
- Stones and Crystals in tumbled, raw, specimens, spheres, wands, chakra sets…
- Special new stone varieties just in from Brazil: Tangerine quartz, tri-color kyanite, super 7, lepidolite slices, amethyst, morganite, hiddenite, andalusite, amblygonite, alexandrite, imperial topaz, blue topaz and Aquamarine
- Gemstone mala-style bracelets in 50 different stones, offering 4 mm and 8 mm sizes
- Twice as much pewter, sterling silver and gemstone jewelry than we’ve ever had before: pendants, rings, dangly and stud earrings!
- Chakra EVERYTHING. Seriously, if it can be made in rainbow colors with Chakra mandalas, we now carry it. lol
- Dream Catchers like crazy.
- Altar goods for ceremonies in many styles.
- Tarot Cards, rune sets, spirit boards and pendulums for days.
- wind chimes, strings of bells…
The Sojourner Spring Arbor 2018
Come see us!
~Heron Michelle, Courtney, Jupiter
Join us next weekend in Uptown Greenville, North Carolina for our biggest sale of the year! Skip the big box stores and support small and local business!
- We will be open extended hours, 10:00am – 7:00pm on “Black Friday,” November 24th, and 10:00am – 7:00pm “Small Business Saturday,” November 25th.
- We are offering a discount of 30% OFF EVERYTHING in our store, in addition to offering free gift wrapping with purchases over $25.
- We have recycled and eco-friendly gift wrapping in the form of boxes and a few styles of holiday bags.
We are also hosting an Instagram contest for the social-media-savvy among us! Stop by the store on either of these days, and take your best Sojo Instagram picture in-store. Mention us @thesojogreenville in your post to enter, and Monday morning we will randomly select an entrant from the tagged pictures to win a basket of goodies, on us!
Uptown is the place to be on one of the biggest shopping weekends of the year, as we can boast NO ridiculous lines, NO capitalism-induced-riots or fighting, NO Hatchimals/fidget spinners/hoverboards/what-have-you, and TONS of unique, handmade, and local items that do not put a single dollar in Walmart’s oversized pocket. 🙂 PLUS, you can make a day of it with breakfast and coffee at one of the Uptown cafes, lunch at one of the fabulous small restaurants, a walk through the art gallery or just around the block to see some of the storefront decorations, and maybe even a drink at one of our local breweries. With all of the recent development down here, there is so much to do! It’s a great time, and we love to see the support for our neighbors!
See you soon!
– ❤ C.