We are now re-opened to serve you all seven days a week from 12:00-6:00 pm, meaning that we are now opened on Sundays again! We are so grateful to our wonderful and loyal customers for your continued business, and your excellence in protecting our health during your shopping experience these last few months. Thank you! We are restocking with new and exciting merchandise, as we are able. Come see the new selection of metaphysical books, and Black Lives Matter and Pride stickers!
We remain committed to all of our safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. Sadly, this health crises will not go away any time soon, and so we forge a “new normal” together. Readings and classes are canceled for as long as masks are necessary in-doors. We have a tiny, tightly packed store where social-distancing is a challenge, so we will maintain strict Covid-19 safety protocols for the long-haul. (see below)
Please note that the shop is under 24 hour security camera surveillance, we are recording every nook and cranny of the store, and we do prosecute thieves to the fullest extent of the law. Honestly, steal magickal merchandise from witches and the police will be the least of your worries. Think about it.
- If you have fever or any Covid-19 symptoms, please do not enter the store. Curb-side delivery is available if you call us with your order in advance, and pay via credit card over the phone. 252-758-7656 (SOJO)
- Extra sanitizing will be completed every morning prior to opening at noon. If you’re high-risk, consider visiting from 12:00-1:00.
- We’ll serve less than 6 customers at a time in the store. You may be asked to wait outside until someone inside completes their purchase. Please be conscientious as you shop as quickly as possible.
- Masks are required for entry, and must be worn properly over both the mouth and nose. Staff included.
- Disposable paper masks provided as needed, but we encourage you to wear your own reusable cloth mask everywhere you go, in accordance with the NC mask ordinance.
- Because everything in our store wants to be touched, we also provide disposable gloves and hand-sanitizer. Is this over-kill? Yup. We mean to over-kill this virus into non-existence.
See you around the Sojo!